Need to crop an image or photo online? If so, you’re in luck! Our free online image cropping tools make it easy to get the perfect crop in just a few clicks.
Crop Image Online
Upload an Image
What is Image Cropping?
The technique of deleting undesired elements of an image is known as image cropping. This can be done to improve an image’s composition, focus on a specific subject, or resize an image to a specified size.
Why Crop an Image?
There are many reasons why you might want to crop an image. Here are a few of the most common reasons:
- To improve image composition: Cropping can help you improve image composition by removing distracting components or focusing on a certain subject.
- To concentrate on a certain issue: Cropping can help you concentrate on a specific subject by removing the surrounding area. This is ideal for portraiture, product photos, or any other image in which you want to draw attention to a certain element.
- To resize an image to a specific size: Cropping is a technique that can be used to resize an image to a certain size. This is excellent for social media postings, website banners, or any other image when a precise size is required.
How to use the Image Cropper?
The following are the instructions for utilizing our image cropping tool:
- Upload the image you wish to crop.
- Choose the part of the picture that you want to save.
- Save the cropped image.
What file types are supported?
The programme is designed to support all image formats when uploading, but perfect operation cannot be guaranteed with less commonly used image formats. To avoid these errors, the recommended image formats are JPG, PNG, WebP, SVG or BMP.