What is Escape?
What is Unescape?
The process of reverting escaped characters to their original form is known as unescape. This is required when displaying escaped characters in a web page. If you have a string that contains an escaped backslash, for example, you must unescape it before showing it in the web page.
- Horizontal Tab is replaced with “\t
- Vertical Tab is replaced with “\v
- Nul char is replaced with \0
- Backspace is replaced with \b
- Form feed is replaced with \f
- Newline is replaced with \n
- Carriage return is replaced with \r
- Single quote is replaced with \’
- Double quote is replaced with \”
- Backslash is replaced with \\
How to escape in JavaScipt?